But in real life, it’s every homeowner’s dream to have a luxurious kind of home – sans the huge price tag!
Making your home look luxurious is not just a pipe dream even if you are not a millionaire. If you just have the taste and the creativity, then nothing is impossible. A knack at researching helps, too.
Meanwhile, here are some tips that you can do to achieve that Hollywood-worthy luxury type of home:
- Keep your home in spic and span condition.
- Go for silver accents instead of gold.
- Place fresh flowers in some parts of home.
- Good old reliable white still works.
- Invest on quality indoor lighting.
- Choose fabrics that give an elegant effect.
- Set your curtains high.
These are just few of the many, many things you can do to make your home look a million dollars’ worth more. Just choose your inspirations wisely and do a good deal of canvassing, and you won’t even have to hire a professional designer.
Cedric Loiselle is a highly talented writer who enjoys imparting useful information about home improvement to his readers. For lighting options, he highly recommends interior-deluxe.com.